Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
January 22, 2019
IAFF Local Newswire
 
Join the Newswire!
Updated: Jan. 22 (04:01)

I-25 MVA Rollover
South Metro Firefighters IAFF LOCAL 2086
Landmark Way High Angle Rescue
South Metro Firefighters IAFF LOCAL 2086
Marion Street Structure Fire
South Metro Firefighters IAFF LOCAL 2086
Picadilly Ct. Structure Fire
South Metro Firefighters IAFF LOCAL 2086
2018 Big Buck Winners
IAFF Local 21
LIVE Stream Training from the IAFF Tuesday
IAFF Local 4416
 
     
2nd Space Heater Fire In A Week
Updated On: Nov 30, 2009

Brockton fire blamed on space heater

Posted Oct 16, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
Last update Oct 16, 2009 @ 05:13 PM
BROCKTON —

For the second time in a week, a space heater is being blamed for a fire in the city as cold weather sets in. The most recent fire, reported at 11:32 a.m. Friday at 798 Oak St., heavily damaged a second-floor bedroom and caused smoke and water damage to the rest of the house.



Brockton Firefighters Local 144
Copyright © 2019, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

292330 hits since Jan 24, 2006
Visit Unions-America.com!

Top of Page image